Why do I need to get Cardiovascular Disease insurance?
There are four reasons to get covered:
- Protection from the high cost of cardiovascular treatment.
- This insurance can serve as a top up of your health insurance/BPJS program. If you are diagnosed and require surgery due to Ischemic or Haemorrhagic Stroke, Acute Heart Attack or Coronary Artery Disease, you can submit a claim even if some or all of your hospital costs are covered by other insurance.
- Cash lump sum can help financially should you need to take time off work due to your cardiovascular disease treatment.
- New treatment methods are often not covered by traditional health insurance, this product gives you extra peace of mind should the worse happen.
Take one minute to build your own coverage and check the price in a just few clicks. No personal data required.
What makes Roojai Cardiovascular Disease cover different?
We offer you the most modular and transparent cancer insurance on the market with several benefits, such as:
- Flexibility. Our Cardiovascular disease cover is one of the modules that make up our Critical Illness insurance product. You can choose only this module, or you can also add one or more of the other coverages: cancer, mosquito-borne diseases, neurological illnesses, and kidney failure.
- Build your own coverage. For the Cardiovascular cover and any of the other Critical Illness coverage, you can choose the benefits and sum insured based on your budget.
- Affordable. Our cover is designed to offer high value for money and remain affordable for everyone.
The Roojai Promise: simple, affordable, and reliable
Getting covered, renewing and claiming is just a matter of a few minutes! Enjoy 24/7 control over your policy and claims with a few clicks on MyAccount on our website. Roojai is 100% online and designed to maximize customer satisfaction. That is why we are rated 4.9/5 by our 120,000 customers in Thailand!
Cardiovascular Insurance FAQ*
*Check the Critical Illness product terms and conditions for complete details.
The insured must be 18-64 years old (and you can extend it to 65 years old).
You will receive 100% lump sump payment if you require surgery as diagnosed by a cardiologist. The coverage includes Ischemic or Haemorrhagic Stroke, Acute Heart Attack and Coronary Artery Disease.There is a 90-day waiting period before you are eligible for benefits.
We offer you the most modular and transparent Cardiovascular insurance product on the market. However, some standard insurance exclusions do apply, for example for pre-existing illnesses or injuries and other conditions. Check the product terms and conditions for full details.
Take 30 seconds to answer a few simple questions
Click get quote and answer a few simple questions with a few clicks to help us offer the best-suited benefits and premium to you. With Roojai you do not have to provide any medical certificates to get covered.
Build your own coverage
Customize your cover to suit your budget and lifestyle. Roojai offers some of the most comprehensive insurance plans on the market with many options to suit your requirements. You only pay for what you need. If you'd like extra guidance, our advisors will be happy to help.
Choose your payment method and start your coverage
Choose the most convenient payment method for you: One-time transfer or instalments with credit card, debit card, bank transfer or virtual account. Enjoy immediate access to your policy in MyAccount on our website after you receive our welcome email.
- Take 30 seconds to answer a few simple questions
At Roojai getting covered does not require a medical check up - buying our insurance is 100% online. Just make sure you answer our questions truthfully because the information you provide is the basis for your premium and insurance contract. For full details see the product terms and conditions.
Roojai offers you 3 convenient payment methods - choose the one that is best for you. For more details see our "How to Pay" page. The 3 payment options are:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank transfer or virtual account
Yes we do, you can split your premium payment into 12 months instalments to suit your budget requirements.
After the payment, we will send you a payment confirmation and welcome e-mail with the insurance policy number and the policy start date. All your insurance documents are available online 24/7 in MyAccount on our website.
Immediately after your purchase. Roojai will send you an e-mail with the link to MyAccount where you can access your e-policy 24/7. If you choose the non e-policy option, we will send the documents to your address within 10 working days. Help us save the environment by choosing an e-policy!
Roojai has simplified the claims process for you. Just download the simple claim form here, fill it out and send it together with your medical documents to:
CIBIS 9 17th Floor
Jl. TB Simatupang No.2
Cilandak Timur, Pasar Minggu
Jakarta Selatan 12560
The claims form contains the list of required documents. If additional documents are needed, we will notify you. For more details, see our “How to Claim” page.
For cashless system:
Get your cashless treatment for mosquito-borne illnesses by showing the Care Card which accessible in your Roojai MyAccount to more than 2000 Roojai network hospital across Indonesia. Check the list of hospital network here.
The Roojai claims process is easy and fast: You can submit the claim after you receive Cardiovascular Disease diagnosis, as diagnosed by a specialist. We will process your claim after receiving your completed documents through e-mail and to our office address and we* will pay your approved claim within 30 working days. For more details, see our “How to Claim” page.
*on behalf of the insurance company.
Roojai* will transfer the approved claim amount to your personal bank account within 30 working days from the date we received all required documents. See the full details in the product terms and conditions.
*Roojai on behalf of the insurance company.