What is an instalment payment plan?
Roojai offers you the convenience of paying your insurance premium on a month to month basis – for 12 months for the critical illness insurance and personal accident insurance product, and for 6 months for our car insurance product. This way, customers who prefers not to pay the full premium upfront, can choose to pay over a 12 or 6 month period to make the premium more affordable for them.
Why should you choose car insurance monthly payments?
These are some of the benefits that you get if you choose to pay car insurance with monthly online payment:
- Affordability. Your expenses becomes more manageable with a monthly insurance payment.
- Convenience. You can pay insurance in instalments using your preferred mobile payment method: 6-month instalments using a credit card or virtual account. for car insurance. See how to pay insurance for more details.
- No extra fees. Pay monthly car insurance with no additional fees at all.
Why should you choose health insurance monthly payments?
Choosing to pay in instalments benefits you in these ways:
- Manage your monthly expenses effectively, no need to pay a lump sum.
- Enjoy free monthly instalment mobile payment without any additional fee.
You can pay insurance in instalments using your preferred online payment method: 12-month instalments for critical illness insurance and personal accident insurance using mobile payment with a credit card or virtual account. See how to pay for more details.
How to check the remaining instalments Online?
To check remaining balance of your insurance premium, please follow these steps:
- Go to MyAccount, enter your email, and OTP will be sent to your Whatsapp.
- Click the "Payment" menu to see billing details such as the remaining amount of the instalment, the amount that has been paid, and more.
- Click "Payment Details" to see when your next instalment bill is due and how many times left you have to pay your instalments.
What happens if I miss a monthly insurance payment?
We will send you reminders through email and Whatsapp messages within the first 30 days. You will not be subject to any fines and your policy can remain active. However, you can't file a claim if a loss occurs.
Your insurance policy will be automatically cancelled or terminated if you do not pay your instalment bill within these 30 days period.
What are the differences between annual payment and instalment plan?
There are few differences between annual payment and instalment payment. Mainly you should consider these factors:
- Payment term: Annual payment means paying the full amount for one year before policy is activated, while instalment payment is paid several times within one year.
- Total cost: In Roojai’s annual payment, the total cost is lower because there is a special discount, while instalment payment the premium is higher because you need to pay the real price (no discount).
- Benefits: Annual payment provides benefits in terms of financial planning, while instalment provides flexibility in payment.
- Payment process: Annual payment requires one-time payment, while instalment payment is paid periodically.
Both payment options have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the choice depends on your financial situation and needs.