What do I need to prepare for a car insurance inspection?
Save your precious time and do a vehicle inspection through video call simply with your phone. Our car inspection team will only need a few minutes to check the car.
To ease the insurance car check process, the vehicle must be parked in a well-lit place with enough space around the car so that it is visible from all angles.
Video quality and photos taken must be clear, unobstructed, and have adequate resolution and lighting.
The minimum photo requirement (taken by the Roojai Car Inspection team during video insurance car check) are:
- 8 (eight) exterior photos showing all sides: front, front-left side, front-right side, rear-left side, rear-right side, left side, right side, rear
- 1 (one) interior photo of the vehicle's dashboard
- Photos showing existing damage, non-standard accessories (accessories which are not part of the default form of the car), dashboard camera (if any)
- Photos showing the roof and car engine
- 1 (one) photo of STNK
- 1 (one) photo of driving licence (SIM) and the main driver together (selfie).