To deliver an excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention during the whole customer journey.
- Provide sales and services on all products offered by the Company to new and existing customers using multi-channels but not limited to phone via inbound/outbound
- Handle all the customer interactions during the customer journey includes but not limited to leads generation, quotations, sales, claim enquiry, document verification, customer account maintenance, policy endorsement, payment follow up, renewals and surveys.
- Handle customer data to complete end to end sales transaction in high compliance manner
- Makes personal contribution to the achievement of retention goals by delivering an excellent level of customer service
- Anticipates customer needs, handle complaints and potential problems. Seeks out ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Handle all ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
- Min. D3/Bachelor degree in any field
- Prior experiences in selling auto product [min. 2 years], especially have additional experience of Customer Service will be advantaged
- Preferably with past experience in a highly customer telesales and service driven environment.
- Preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer focus, deadline driven, cross-functional team, team player, creativity, time management, strong analytical skills.